Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A little update

When I started this blog I thought I'd mostly talk about life with Robbie...so I thought I would get back to basics.

He's growing so fast! I'm going to make a list here of all of the words I can think of that he says... Mama, Mommy, Dad, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Bailey, Jack, Ady, Jen, Emily, Mike, Tim, Nick, Dom, Kendra, Dave, Matt, Brooke, Serena, Scott, Chris, Robbie, Mike, Tasha, Becky, yes, no, please, thank you, up, down, left, right, outside, grass, trees, ducks, birds, cat, puppy, dog, Fiona, bath, bathroom, couch, TV, Elmo, cartoons, eat, drink, cup, sleep, hello, hi, bye bye, hair, brush, teeth, spray, shave, pee, poop, diaper, butt, wipes, wash, soap, towel, chair, potty, really, I don't know, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, orange, apple, grape, banana, phone, book, baby, walk, sit, time out, milk, water, juice, chicken, fries, window, tractor, corn, cow, sheep, moooo, moose, bed, blanket, pillow, shirt, pants, socks, shoes, boots, coat, hat, gloves, snow, cold, brrr, warm, sun, moon, stars, ambulance (personal fav besides Mommy and love you), love you, kiss, hug, nice, mouth, nose, ears, eyes, belly, button, bottle, drink, silly, happy, sad, remote, computer, mine, may, I, have, see, hold, that, welcome and I know there are more but I can't think of them right now.

He's started to express what he wants very well. When we are driving he always asks for his window down please. He asks for milk, water or juice, to eat bananas, watch Elmo, sit on Mommy when he wants to. I'm trying to work on his manners right now. He knows A, B, E, I and 8 when he sees them and can repeat just about anything back to you. He knows where his mouth and belly are. He knows the itsy bitsy spider motions and will do them with you. He loves to sing in the car to Dashboard Confessional and Everclear.

He's been walking since 10.5 months and there are days when he doesn't stop. He's got 4 molars and 4 teeth across the top and bottom of his mouth. He's not the best teether in the world though. He's also very attached to his Mommy and always wants me to hold him or be right by him if I'm around. Everyone says he does fine when I'm not though. He hates being dropped off at the sitters and cries like he's dying when I do. He loves to watch cartoons in the morning when we have breakfast together, take baths and showers with Mommy, give big hugs and kisses, play with his trucks, go for rides in the car when the windows are down, go to the store, play with my phone, climb on everything, play with books, sing songs, feed the ducks and be outside.

He's about 23 ish lbs and is around 32 in tall. He is in some 12 month clothes still. All of his outfits from last summer could very well fit him again this time around! He's still in his crib with no signs of moving him over to a big boy bed. He hasn't had a haircut yet even though a few people would really like him to! He's sleeping most of the time all the way through but he does sometimes wake up and need a little snuggle to get back to sleep.

Like I said growing up to fast. I feel like there won't ever be enough time to enjoy all the little moments in his life. They seem to fly by. So for now I'll blog all about them and hope that it helps me to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment